Sponsor, Donate Or Become A Volunteer
How You Can Help
You can help us by joining directly with the organization as a Registered Volunteer, General Member, Preferred Member or Patron who can donate larger amount of funds. There are other categories including Sponsorship of an annual event and an Advertiser in the yearly publication of the organization.
The Optimists constantly needs your support to achieve its goal, irrespective of your ethnicity, nationality or religion. Here are some ways you can support us:
- Donate to one of our programs!
- Child Sponsorship Program (CSP)
- Special Sponsorship Program (SSP)
- General Donation for FMAP or unrestricted donation for admin cost
- Spread our mission!
- Like and share our Facebook page, recommend our website.
- Make others aware of our programs, word of mouth is very important.
- Join The Optimists team!
- General Member: An individual who volunteer (must be a sponsor of a child under CSP) for the organization for 6 months may apply for the general membership to the Governing Body. The one time application fee (nonrefundable) is $500.00 and monthly membership fee is $10.00.
- Preferred Member: A volunteer may apply for Preferred Membership to the Governing Body. Yearly donation is $500.00. No child sponsorship required.
- Patron: A Patron will be an honorable donor of the organization and their contribution will be recognized in all publications and events of the organization. An individual or a business can be a Patron. They will be treated as VIP in any annual events / programs of the organization. Please contact our Governing Body for the yearly donation amount.
- Registered Volunteer: Support annual events, help increase internet and social media presence. Yearly donation $20.00
- Advertisement: Support us by placing an advertisement into our annual magazine The New Hope or become a sponsor of our yearly events (Annual General Meeting and Annual Fund Raising Event).
For further information regarding our programs, procedures and to know additional details about the ways to help, you can talk to any volunteer of The Optimists or you may contact us by email and/or telephone.
*Donations are tax-deductible as permitted by IRS Codes (US residents only).